What could be a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than with a tempting slice of apple pie?
Apple pies from The Big Apple are the ideal dessert to cap off your Thanksgiving dinner. Our pies will likely win over everyone at your table as we make them using fresh, locally farmed apples topped off with a delicious, flaky crust.
There is an apple pie available for everyone, whether you like the classic kind or one that’s a little unique.
So, let’s enjoy this year’s Thanksgiving with apple pies. Here are some suggestions on how you can make your Thanksgiving more special with this classic dessert!
For Thanksgiving dinner: There are plenty of apple pies available at The Big Apple, ranging from traditional, Dutch, apple maple, and mumble crumble. You can also get gluten-free apple pie for guests with specific dietary restrictions.
As the perfect present: Our apple pies come in sturdy, air-tight packaging and make an excellent gift for friends & family. You can pick up an apple pie from our store in Colborne or order online for pickup.
The Big Apple is open on Thanksgiving Day, so you can pick up a freshly baked pie for Thanksgiving dinner or buy souvenirs or presents for the people you love.
Thinking about which Apple pie suits you the best? These rank among some of the best in the Big Apple:
- Traditional Apple Pie: The flaky crust of this pie has a crisp top with a sweet and sour apple filling. It makes the ideal finish for any Thanksgiving feast.
- Apple Maple Pie: Made with freshly picked apples and maple syrup, this pie has a distinctive Canadian flavor. If you love maple syrup, this apple pie is the one for you!
- Dutch Apple Pie: This pie comes with two layers of apple filling sandwiched between a layer of custard and raisins. A family favorite, everyone at your place is going to enjoy this rich and delicious pie.
- Mumble Crumble Apple Pie: The mumble crumble, as the name suggests, is made with a sweet and sour apple filling and a flaky topping. It’s absolutely delicious, best served with a scoop of Vanilla bean ice cream.
Whatever your Thanksgiving celebration plans, The Big Apple has just the right apple pie for you. The Big Apple is the perfect spot to buy everything you need for a great and cherished Thanksgiving feast because of its tasty pies and convenient locations.
These quick and easy tips will help you serve these apple pies to your guests in the best way possible:
- Reheat the pie before serving! The crust becomes softer, and the filling will get even more ooey gooey and delicious.
- Add some whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the pie before serving. This gives the pie a hint of sweetness and richness.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon or nutmeg over the pie as a garnish.
So, what are your favorite Thanksgiving plans with the Big Apple? Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!